Monday, July 30, 2012

Week days=nothing to report

Today is Monday and therefore, nothing to really say. I went to my 8 am class this morning. It was a struggle to get up today. I did manage to do it, but it was my first time going to campus really looking like a scurve. I attempted to read my textbook, which I can only check out of the library for an hour. They don't want you to recheck it out over and over to give others a chance, but jeez. How can you read an entire textbook chapter of things you don't care about in 1 hour? Impossible, I'd say. I, then, tried to check out the additional reading we were supposed to do for the class, which was two chapters of stuff I didn't care about and that was only for an hour. This one hour stuff is starting to drive me insane. Luckily, I felt that book brought nothing to the subject being discussed, so I didn't think it vital to read. After, attempting to read like a good student. I went to the bookstore and bought the book for another class. The professor apologized the class before for the price, R330. That amounts to $41.00. I was stoked about the price! I usually spend up to $500 on books! I also got my free t-shirt from the university. It's ugly and I think it will be to short, but it was free, so, I took it.

I came home and ate some lunch and decided to read the first chapter of the book I bough today. It was not to bad. I sat out in the common area, ate lunch, and read the chapter. I, then, proceeded to fall asleep on the couch for, I am guessing, a half an hour. Then, I went on my run. Got to 4.75 miles today! That was the only exciting part of my day! I haven't broken through the 3 barrier yet and today I did!! I am pretty darn proud of myself!!

I will add a few more pictures I had not put up before...















No comments:

Post a Comment