Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pretty sure that's a drug dealer

Today, today today....Well, I had one class this morning and that went well. I think that class will be alright. I tried to check the textbook out from the library, but it was only allowed to be checked out for 1 hour....how does that make sense? So, needless to say, I did not check that book out. After class, I went for a run along the beach. It was great! I went 6 km, that's the longest I have ever done, so I can say that I am pretty proud of myself! Maybe the beach helped me!

Tonight, we went to the ethiopian restaurant again. It was wonderful as usual except...when we got in the car to leave it would not start. So, we had to call the guy that rented out the car. After calling, we just waited for him to arrive. During this time, we got to enjoy the locals walking by. One guy peed on a tree, I think I saw a drug deal, and most people just started at us. We were in an unsavory part of town, but the people that did stop where just making sure that we didn't need help. The other girl and I just say laughing in the car, because the whole situation was just ridiculous. Even more so when we saw the guy pee on the tree across the street.

Finally, the owner of the car arrive and we had to push it down the street to get it working. The guy said he thought it was the battery, but all the lights worked so, I don't know about that. After pushing it down this crowded road, it finally started, ending our crazy adventure on Rose Street. I am sitting here exhausted from the waiting and the constant battle to get anything to in a positive way. I guess someone is trying to teach me patience, because I waited A LOT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment