Friday, July 20, 2012

Registration and a good run

I got completely registered today for classes on Monday. So, I got up to walk to the university this morning to take care of that. I am taking Philosophical critique of culture-postmodern and power, conflict management, groups and organizations, and intro to media literacy. The semesters have two terms, we are currently in semester two, term 3. I have 3 classes during term 3 and 2 classes during term 4. So, My first time classes get over in a few months so, depending on how hard the classes are, I think this semester will be a breeze. *knock on wood*

The weather is cool, but a little humid from the puffy clouds rolling in. After registering, I went on my first jog here. There is a park that is directly across from our house so I ran around that. It was nice to do it again. I don't think I will spend the money for a gym if I can just run there.

I have a picture of the ethiopian food we had the other day and will attach it here, so all my "readers" can enjoy it. The restaurant, well I use that term loosely. It was a convience store with a room in the back and a kitchen. It was dirty and kind of off putting, but if you didn't think about it, it was delicious.


I also took a few pictures of my room. It is messy, but hey, I don't have a lot of storage and it is small. Maybe when things get settled ill clean it.....maybe not.

I also found a lizard!

That is all for now. I think I will be going to the mall later to see if they have the second book of Fifty Shades of Grey. Tonight is in the air. We have been hanging out with people every night. My social life is alive since being here. It is going to be strange coming home and doing nothing at night....I'll need to make more friends at home to compensate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment