Thursday, July 19, 2012

modules with a dash of frustrations

I am currently sitting in the computer lab on campus, attempting to register for classes. I can say with extreme certainty, it is not working. The classes that were picked out by my adivsor and me are classes for graduate students and I am unable to take them. Now I am scouring the NMMU website, along with the UNI website to find classes that come close to the classes I need. My advisor will not be helping me until, their today, my tonight. This means, I will probably  have to come in tomorrow and get it all sorted out...great. Remember how nothing has been working out for me? Ya, I can say I am utterly frustrated.

The classes that do work are only offered in the first semester and we are going into the second. Those are the ones that fit, to a 'T', the classes I would be taking at home. All of these things put together really makes me question my decision to come here. Yes, it's a great experience and yes, it will look good on my resume, but this is starting to drive me insane. Everyone seems to have it so easy with everything they are doing, while I am over here pulling my hair out and smashing my head against the wall.

It does not help that my advisor is on vacation (even though her email says she was back the 17th) and she is "unable" to help me. All I wanted to know was if she would sign off on the classes that I pick, since they are so confusing, it would take her as long as it has taken me to understand. At this point, my nerves are numb and I am unable to really care at this point. If these classes are not approved by my advisor, I cannot graduate in december like all my plans have been leading up to. Somone just punch me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment