Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tap water, please.

The past few days have been, relatively, uneventful. Yesterday was full of napping and laying around. I was not in the mood to do much after the night before. A few of us did go out to eat and that was good. I will say that I will never be used to paying for water. I am pretty sure that is more a European thing, because when the two American girls at the table realized we were paying for still, bottled water, we promptly asked the waitress for tap water. Since the water is safe to drink out the tap here, I do not see why it is necessary to drink and pay for, essentially, bottled tap water.

Today, we went the mall to get a few things. It was insanely crowded. It is not like going to the mall, like Westroads. The walk-ways are much smaller which causes the amount of people to seem even larger still. During the shopping day, I went to various shoe stores, only to come to find out, they do no carry my size...anywhere....at least in the mall. I guess I will not be getting any shoes while here! Ugh, that is realllllly frustrating. We met up around 1 30 and had lunch in the food court. The day was good, but shopping wore me out. Tonight, we should be going out. There is not a place set in stone yet, but I am sure that it will be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment