Friday, August 3, 2012

Witty title

I have not written in a while, because not much is really going on. During the week, I just go to class and that is really about it. We did do karaoke, again, this week. I sang...again. It wasn't my best. There was not many people there, which automatically makes it less fun. We went to a "mexican" restaurant this week. The food was good, but I miss El Portal. Last night, we went to Balizzas, which is a night club. It was fun. Really though, there has been nothing going on. Well, there were 2 main water pipes that burst here in PE, so we have to limit our water usage or we will run out. They say the pipe will not be fixed for 3 to 5 days. I would love to go on a run, because the weather is so nice, but if I cannot shower afterward, I don't know if that would be wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment